I’m back with another Nashville wedding venue tour for you! This modern barn style venue offers 26 acres of space with a classic rustic charm. From the spacious reception location option to a sweet chapel, there are options for everybody. The venue is located just outside of Nashville making this an ideal location for both local and destination weddings. Let’s take a look at The Venue at Birchwood Together!
One aspect I always look for when touring a venue is the photography space. Even if you plan on mainly celebrating indoors, you will probably want to capture some photos outside together. There is so much space to explore on Birchwood’s property. From the spacious landscape, a historic barn, to photos outside of the venue, you won’t be lacking options here! Plus, the venue looks beautiful in all seasons. I happened to your the space in the snow, but look at how stunning it was.
If this has you thinking about what else you should look for when touring a venue, we have you covered! Use our downloadable wedding venue walkthrough checklist as you search for your perfect space. This is something our planners use everytime we complete a tour. This ensures you won’t miss anything and can often save you both time and money in the long run.
For the ceremony, you can say your “I dos” in the chapel space. This location incorporates the natural light from the spacious windows that look incredibly dreamy. The venue offers a selection of onsite arbors and pews making creating your ceremony layout that much easier! Check out The Venue at Birchwood’s Instagram for more details and photos of the chapel.
The reception barn includes everything you need to celebrate. Here are the key aspects of this space:
- Indoor reception location: The space for you and your guests to dine and dance!
- Covered porch + cocktail patio: Having a separate space for cocktail hour and for guests to relax can elevate your event.
- Bride & groom suites: This will make getting ready on the day of your wedding a breeze.
- Warming kitchen: Your caterer will thank you for this one!
- Bathrooms: Always essential for any venue.
- Upstairs loft: This offers extra space to seat guests or incorporate extra entertainment features. Perfect for larger events.
Now, you may love this space but what about the specifics? Let’s take a look at the details you need to know for hosting an event here:
- Guest Capacity: 240 guests
- 100 car parking lot available
- Tables, chairs, mobile bars, arbors, and sound system available. See more rentals from the venue here!
- Venue rental fee begins at $7,500
If you loved this venue, read all about more of our favorite Tennessee wedding venues next.