Wedding veils add that final touch to many wedding day styles. If you are choosing to add this classic addition to your wedding look, the hefty price tag can be surprising! In order to cut down on cost while keeping the look and quality desired, we recommend checking out Amazon. There are endless options to choose from to suit any style! So, while you are shopping for your wedding day must haves, why not browse through wedding veil options? To help narrow down the list, we are sharing our top 5 best wedding veils on Amazon that won't break the bank!
“This blog post contains affiliate links. If you click on one of them, and make a purchase, I’ll receive a commission at no additional cost to you!"
This simplistic edge cut wedding veil is ideal for those that prefer a classic yet minimal style. A mix of two layers including white and ivory tulle will help to ensure that the veil will match your gown or tux without seeing it in person. The shorter length is perfect for those that prefer wedding veils that easily transition throughout the entire day (perfect for the dancefloor)!
- 4.4 stars
- Ready to wear with attached comb
- Lightweight for full day wear, made of 100% tulle
- Only one color available
- Extremely delicate due to soft tulle fabric (be sure to designate a member of your wedding party to take extra care of your veil pre-wedding!)
"Beautiful, great length. Heavy enough to stay in place, light enough to flow pleasantly in the wind."
This is the wedding veil for making a dramatic grand entrance at the ceremony! At approximately 9 feet in length, this trailing veil will be the focal point of any wedding day look. This option is ideal for capturing creative wedding veil photos. As a bonus, three colors are available! For a wedding veil this long, we would recommend wearing this option only for the ceremony and photography.
- 4.6 stars
- Ready to wear with a hand-sewn on flexible metal wire comb.
- Available in: Ivory, Off-White, and White.
- Veil length is not wearable for the full-day. However, an outfit change for the reception can be super fun!
- The soft tulle fabric wrinkles easily (keep a steamer handy on wedding day!)
"This photo doesn't do the veil justice. It's beautiful. I shopped around at high end boutiques for my veil and didn't find anything I liked. I ordered this basically winging it and boy was I pleasantly surprised. Great quality. Flows great and looks beautiful. The bridal place where I took it to get steamed was shocked when I told them where I got it from and how much it was."
For all of the true romantics, this dreamy lace-trimmed wedding veil is for you. This is also one of the most affordable options from our list! With the addition of crystal beads and lace detail, we can envision this veil at a festive holiday wedding.
- 4.4 stars
- Crystal beaded lace trimmed design
- Ready to wear with attached comb
- Only available in one color
- Design is not as versatile for every wedding look
"I couldn’t believe the price and it’s better than I expected , you can’t go wrong if you are looking for something classy yet simple, it’s tul with appliqués , each appliqué has tiny little diamonds . It’s a nice inexpensive veil"
This raw cut wedding veil is an extremely versatile option for many different styles! The veil is available in a wide range of colors with an attached hair comb that can be customized. Boho brides may choose to stick with the simple ivory raw cut option for a natural style. For an alternative, edgy look a black veil color is even available. If you can't decide, with this option you might choose to order two wedding veils for different designs!
- 4.7 stars
- Available in various colors
- Customizable textures and comb styles
- Made of soft-tulle fabric
- Price various depending on selected style
- Only available in a raw cut
"I originally had a short/medium length veil and decided 4 days before the wedding that I wanted a long veil. This was a great choice and came in fast. I didn't want to buy an expensive veil for a ceremony that would only last ~15 min. This veil was affordable and turned out beautiful in the pictures."
For a wedding veil that is just as glam as your wedding gown, this two tier option will not disappoint! This customizable option is available in a variety of lace and bead details.
- 4.6 stars (Amazon Bestseller)
- Customizable lace and bead details
- Ready to wear with comb included
- 2 tier style offers the option for full day wear
- Price ranges depending upon desired style
- Color variety includes only white and ivory
"I loved this veil! It was perfect for what I wanted and not overly expensive. I’d highly recommend this veil if your looking for simple and cute and a good price. It stayed in pretty well when it was put in by the hair dresser with a good amount of Bobby pins. It didn’t move an inch! The lace details are beautiful and it’s a good length."
Which veil did you love? Can you picture yourself with a veil on your wedding day?
If you're not sure whether or not you want a veil, buying an inexpensive one like these is a great idea so that you can try it on during your hair and makeup trial and see how you feel.
Remember, you should take your veil off during the reception anyway so you can party the night away!
If you liked this blog post, read 7 Best Wedding Planning Books next!
Published by: Gabrielle Norton in Wedding