I may have started to decorate for Halloween in August this year but if you're just getting to it now, I have a fun idea for you! These Halloween decorations can be modified however you want with whatever you have in your home.
If you were following our blog recently, you saw that we hosted a Halloween Tablescape contest that featured over 20 amazing designs from some of our Instagram friends.
Well on today's blog, I wanted to zoom in on our design so you can take a look at all the fun details. I called this design my Werewolf Themed Tablescape because of that faux fur runner in the middle!
Special thank you to Darcy Ferris for coming over and getting photos of my tablescape! She's a talented photographer here in Nashville. She does everything from weddings to family sessions and now interior design photography haha.
List of Supplies
I'm not going to lie I started decorating in August this year woops. I happened to already own a few of the items you see in the images. I want to give you a proper list of what I bought so you can recreate this at home. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Faux-fur fabric. I purchased mine at Joann Fabrics
- 6 Charger Plates. I got mine at Kirkland's on sale for $3 each.
- Dinner plates & salad plates. I used the ones I had at home. You'll notice that I snuck some white ones in there because I didn't have enough black ones!
- Napkins. I bought these at Kirkland's. Set of 4 for $16.
- Bell Jars. I ordered these on Amazon because I knew I could reuse them for something else later! I ordered the 9.8" and the 5.9".
- Black candle holders. I love these from Amazon.
- Black candle sticks. I had these already but I know you can get some on Amazon as well.
- Skull glasses. I found these at my local Dollar General but the quality isn't great. I found these way cooler ones on Amazon!
- Cobwebs for the chandelier were from Amazon. I used them on my outdoor bushes too. You don't need a lot!
- Bats for the wall. Another great Amazon find. They come with little double sided sticky things and I plan to reuse them next year too.
- Science beakers. I used these to put my flowers in and I thought it looked really fun! Here are the ones I ordered.
What did you think of my Halloween decorations this year? It's so fun now that we own our own home because we can continue to add to our collection. We'll get spookier and spookier every year!